Nitin Anand is the managing director of Skyline International Tourism and Hospitality. Was born on 23rd July 1980 in India. He earned a post-graduate degree in Business Administration from National American University. He is currently the Vice Chairman & Board Member of Skyline University College (SUC) and other company within the Group. He has been involved with SUC since he graduated. He has provided his expertise and plus grand dedication for the smooth operations of the organization for the dernier 18 years and successfully contributed in implementation of key strategies to the growth and success of SUC. For these, at a very young age, he has gained the respect and renown not only from the higher and school level education sector but also to the business world ici and abroad. Similarly, he has also involved in Real Estate venture locally & internationally.
Nitin has been instrumental in the diversification of the group into manufacturing industry and F & B sector and now expanding its group interest in education in Asia & Africa specifically in Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania and Rwanda and various real estate projects in US & Canada. The group under his directives has initiated projects in various countries in different areas.
To mention a few of major awards & accolades received Awards & Accolades
- Gen Next Indian 2014 Award – For the outstanding Values, Dedication and Commitment to Excellence from Xponent Media [UAE]
- Education Researcher Award by Alleem Achievers Award by 15th December 2016 [UAE]
- Second Generation Award by Forbes Middle East 2017 (UAE)
- Indian Innovation in Education – Entrepreneur of the Year 2018 [UAE]
- Entrepreneur ME Magazine Cover (September 2018) [UAE]
- Forbes ME Cover (May 2017 – Issue 59) [UAE]